RECOMMENDED TOP 10 PAY BY PHONE CASINOS
Why go Mobile?
Playing on a mobile device has never been so popular due to a few important factors, the main one being the incredible advancement in technology we have enjoyed over the last few years. Take the iPhone mobile for instance, the screen is big enough to enjoy all of your favourite games comfortably, and if you put this together with a more reliable and faster Internet connection then it is easy to understand how this massive swing towards everything mobile has occurred.
It’s no wonder then that the mobile site is ruling the casino market nowadays but in order to play on our favourite games whenever and whenever we please, we need to have a payment method that is safe, secure and simple to use. Check this page to find best online casinos uk that offer mobile play.
Gone are the Days
Gone are the days where we were asked to suffer a flaky Internet connection, those days when games crashed halfway through and the screens were so small that they were almost impossible to view. Lets face it what was on offer games-wise was not up to much either, playability was not at the forefront of the mobile network operator. In the past the whole experience of using a phone casino was, quite frankly, awful.
Thankfully, Top Mobile Casino provides a superb choice of online casino sites that offer secure payment methods, something that is vitally important when dealing with real money over the Internet. Bringing such sites together takes a lot of the hard work out of finding one that appeals to you, one that you would want to return to time and time again. Whatever your favourite casino game is, we aim to provide you with your preference in HD, and superior video and audio clips to help make you time online both enjoyable and thoroughly entertaining.
Many people who have enjoyed playing at a mobile casino previously recognise the payment options each site offers. Many have used the credit card and debit card, the E-wallet, and the pre-paid cards that can be bought from over 35,000 stores over Europe, PayPal or direct money transfers from their bank account into their personal casino accounts.
Mobile Casinos Pay by Phone Bill UK
This method of funding a personal account in order to play is becoming the most popular option for many. Using a mobile casino deposit by phone bill is easy to set up, and when you pay by mobile casino, there is no need for Visa, MasterCard or PayPal etc.
You will find mobile casinos with the logo of phone companies like Vodaphone and Three together with the logo of Boku. Boku is an official Payforit intermediary or service provider. When you see the Boku logo you will know you are at a mobile casino pay by phone bill site.
Before you decide to deposit any money through Boku there may be a few questions about how it works and below we are going to answer many of the most frequently asked.
What is Boku?
- Boku enables you to make a deposit using your phone bill, just as if you were making a call. The amount that you have used will then be taken out of your credit if you Pay as You Go or charge to your monthly bill if you are a contract player. In this way the mobile billing casino makes things simple for you to fund your account.
- Boku is the payment system that allows for this type of payment to take place. Boku processes the payment, it charges your particular network provider the amount you want to deposit and then it passes the information onto the merchant.
- Boku uses sophisticated Direct carrier billing technology which is an evolution of premium SMS (PSMS). The older system was mainly used to sell ringtones or accept charity donations or votes via text messages. As technology advanced people began to sell games, music and in-app purchases besides all types of digital content. PSMS was a very convenient payment method but lacked the ability to set flexible price points, and it was unreliable and poorly encrypted.
Who can use Boku?
- Everyone! You can pay with Boku on your tablet, computer, mobile phone or any other device that is connected to the Internet, and this includes your Smart TV and your games console. These devices can be connected by mobile data connection or Wi-Fi.
- If you were going to us a mobile casino deposit by phone bill, you could initiate a payment on your iPhone and then pay using another device. Boku is even available on a Nokia 3310 simply because it is your phone credit that is being charged. This means that any device with a phone number and credit can be used to deposit.
How to Use Boku
- The payment process is very simple. In all it takes less than ten seconds to complete with the company priding itself in offering a 1-Tap Payment process. All you need to do is select pay by mobile as you deposit, confirm your choice and then that’s it!
Step by Step
- When you are at the deposit screen you select ‘Pay by Mobile.’
- You will be re-directed to the payment panel, here you will need to confirm the amount onscreen and then input your phone number
- You will then get a text message, which asks you to authenticate the payment for security purposes. You need to reply Y to this (there is no cost for this)
- Now you are all set to play on your chosen pay by phone casino site
- The payment will show on your casino credit straight away
- The cost will be deducted from your Pay as You Go account or added to your next phone bill
You will be given a receipt via text to your phone when the payment goes through as well as being informed via text if your transaction has failed. You can contact the customer service number provided in your message if you have any problems.
Which Networks Accept Boku?
You can use Boku by using any UK mobile number. The company has partnered will all of the big UK network operators, besides in excess of 250 other operators from more than 65 countries, It is estimated that Boku has more than 8 million customers.
Some secondary or budget mobile network providers may not work with Boku. Tesco mobile can have some issues with Boku but for the most part there should be no issues as long as you are using a United Kingdom network provider.
Can I use my Landline?
Yes! A little know fact is that you can use a phone bill casino via your BT landline. Using your landline to make a deposit works in exactly the same way you would use your mobile device. BT is just another UK phone network provider like Three, EE or Vodafone. Using your landline is as safe and secure when it comes to playing at a mobile billing casino site, and just as convenient.
- The BT depositing option is also included in the PayForitscheme, which was mentioned earlier. Payforit provide the guidelines that govern all payments made by your mobile phone, it is a money-flow system. You pay your money to BT who in turn passes it onto the desired mobile casino of your choice.
- BT will then track your payment and also monitor the mobile casinos that you play at. This monitoring by BT makes sure that they follow the contractual laws, which are set out by PayForit. All of the mobile casinos must provide a customer service to their users.
- You will need to enter your BT phone number to protect your credit card numbers and any private or sensitive billing information. All traces of the payment you made will simply lead to your landline number.
What You Need
- You need to be a customer of BT
- You are required to have a landline
- You need to be over the age of 18
You do not have to contact BT to activate anything, but if you are not the bill-payer please remember to ask the permission of the bill player.
*If you do happen to see any extra charges you were not expecting you should raise the issues with BT straight away.
Step by Step
- Select ‘Deposit by BT Bill’ at the depositing screen
- Now you need to enter your BT phone number
- The mobile casino will provide a special number and you need to call it
- An automated message with guide you through the rest of the process over the phone
- Then you will be asked to enter your mobile number, then the computer will verify the transaction
- You then need to stay on the phone until the money is transferred
- You will hear the confirmation of the amount that has been credited to your preferred casino account
- Now you are ready to play
Most mobile casinos have very similar rules, you will make a deposit when asked, enter your number and then you will be told the rest of the stages to complete. Follow the onscreen instructions and you wont go far wrong.
*Please be aware that there could be a delay when the casino is updating your deposit amount when you use this method. It does vary but it can take up to ten minutes for the new amount to show up.
BT will show the amount of your charges at the end of the month. The charge will appear as if you have made a phone call and all you need to do is pay your phone bill in your usual way.
LOVE THIS CASINO?
- Stars From Top Mobile Casino