Information Collection and Usage
We may use it to send out emails about the latest services and products, which seem relevant. Technical related information such as the IP addresses, web beacons and cookies are also collected to make your browsing experience smooth and hassle free.
This is collected automatically by the web browser and reported every time you access the web site. This is utilized to:
- Count the visitors accessing this website
- Keep track of your interests and preferences, which is specified at the time of using our services and products
- Providing customised banners and content which reflects your tastes and interest
- Emailing about various promotions, offers, news and other information about the company
- For market analysis and ways to improve our services and products
- Track any fraudulent activities
- Managing the security features which are applicable after a certain amount of time has elapsed.
- Help in resolving any of the users logged issues
Information Sharing and Disclosure
In general, we will not share or disclose or rent any of your personal information with any third party. But for improving our service and quality which is offered, we may provide this personal information to our management employees, agents or related personnel.
• To the legal team as part of any proceedings.
• To the police authorities in case of any criminal activities, frauds, identity thefts
• To protect our legal rights, in case of any fraudulent proceedings.
• Any joint ventures or mergers by other companies or organisations.
Third-Party Collection of Information
How is the Information Safeguarded?
We take great precaution to ensure all best practices are implemented when it comes to the integrity and security of your personal information. By making use of Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encrypted technology that is up to date, we ensure that all information passed over to us is maintained and remains integral throughout.
Minors and Personal Information
All services and applications, as is, available to patrons of topmobilecasino.co.uk is by all means unavailable to persons that are considered to be minors and that are not 18 years of age and older.
At any point of time, you have the right to opt-out of any of the promotions, email messages or services. You can directly send emails requesting for this action or information that you don’t want your personal information to be disclosed to any third party. You also use web browser settings to remove or accept the cookies. By doing so, some of the features may not work properly.
GDPR Specific Privacy Notice
‘Company’ Company means ‘topmobilecasino.co.uk’ 16 Gordon Square, London WC1H 0AW Telephone: 02079460229
‘GDPR’ General data protection regulation act.
‘Data controller’ Data controller means the natural or legal person who (either alone or jointly or in common with other persons) determines the purposes for which and the manner in which any personal information are, or are to be, processed.
‘Data processor’ Data processor means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the data controller.
‘Data subject’ Data subject is any living individual who is using our service and is the subject of personal data.
1. Principles of Processing Personal Data
Our principles for processing personal data are Fairness and lawfulness When we process personal data, the individual rights of the data subjects must be protected. All personal data must be collected and processed in a legal and fair manner. Restricted to a specific purpose The personal data of data subject must be processed only for specific purposes. Transparency The data subject must be informed of how his/her data is being collected, processed and used.
2. What Personal Data We Collect and Process
Topmobilecasino.co.uk collects several different types of personal data for various purposes. Personal data may include, but is not limited to: Email address First name and last name Phone number Address, state, province, zip/postal code, city
3. How We Use the Personal Data
Topmobilecasino.co.uk uses the collected personal data for various purposes:
To provide you with services
To notify you about changes to our services and/or products
To provide customer support
To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our services
To detect, prevent and address technical issues
4. Legal Basis for Collecting and Processing Personal Data
Topmobilecasino.co.uk legal basis for collecting and using the personal data described in this data protection policy depends on the personal data we collect and the specific context in which we collect the information:
• Topmobilecasino.co.uk needs to perform a contract with you
• You have given topmobilecasino.co.uk permission to do so
• Processing your personal data is in topmobilecasino.co.uk legitimate interests
• Topmobilecasino.co.uk needs to comply with the law
5. Retention of Personal Data
Topmobilecasino.co.uk will retain your personal information only for as long as is necessary for the purposes set out in this data protection policy. Topmobilecasino.co.uk will retain and use your information to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our policies.
6. Data Protection Rights
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. If you wish to be informed about what personal data, we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us. In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
The right to access, update or delete the information we have on you
The right of rectification
The right to object
The right of restriction
The right to data portability
The right to withdraw consent
How to Contact Us?
Should there be any general questions that arise about topmobilecasino.co.uk, the processes, procedures and services available, please feel free to get in touch with us and make contact.